Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Simply Profound

When I first read this "story", I was fascinated. Later saw this video of it over at Henley the Great Dane says Boof. I love Science bc I believe by studying it we learn so much about God. Perhaps that's why I found this video below to be simply profound.

2He called a little child and had him stand among them. 3And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. 4Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.



1 comment:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Your blog is amazing. So inspiring. I totally agree with this little boy. My husband and I take EfM through the episcopal chruch, and in the course we speak of God in the via negativa, saying only what He is NOT rather than what He is, since we cannot grasp or define the Great I AM. The little boy in the video's statements remind me of that concept.