Friday, July 17, 2009

Life is like.....


I'm still plugging away - not quite finished w/ the master bedroom - but almost & then I plan to start right in on the master bath. Been doing SO MUCH painting (bathroom, kitchen, bedroom)! --- ooooh my aching back & feet & ..... well if I keep listing everything that hurts I'll waste valuable time :) - & as this plaque in our bathroom so eloquently states:

LIFE IS LIKE
A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER:
THE CLOSER YOU
GET TO THE END...
THE FASTER IT GOES.

sooo there's no time to lose ... if indeed I hope to reach my goal of finishing 4 rooms in 10 days.

3 comments:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Can't wait to see the finished product(s)!

Mug said...

Love the bathroom plaque....How true! Four rooms in 10 days? This I can't wait to see....:)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Bravo! for being so ambitious!

But about those aches - I remember your suggestion to me about a nice relaxing hot tub. Take the time for yourself, too!

Best wishes, Carol :)