Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a beautiful morning

July 28, 2009


Psalm 8 (NIV)

1. O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

You have set your glory above the heavens.

3 - 4a When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him, ....





p.s. I keep adding to this post...guess I don't really want this beautiful morning to end just yet ... my first sunflower of the season bloomed the other day - I can tell that it too is enjoying the sunrise today. Yesterday, in the early evening, sweet little yellow birds were feasting on & frolicking around it... I hope they come back.

5 comments:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

WHY do they have to put in the parts where you have to fast-forward?!?!?! So bad for us. My husband and I aren't allowed to watch R-rated and some PG13 movies. It just isn't necessary! But, I have not seen Marley and Me, so I think that makes ME the last person to see it! I will have to watch it... and yes, you sense a familial relationship! "Mug" is my Mother!

Mug said...

Nor have I seen it...but methinks I just might rent it this week...Thanks for the recommendation!

warriormom said...

Thanks for sharing the beautiful morning. It really was (and still is) quite gorgeous....first time in weeks I've seen sun pouring in the nursery! (we might have to get room darkening shades next summer) Sorry I missed you Sunday night.

Yiota said...

http://www.jamieoliver.com/bloggers/viewtopic.php?id=48592

http://www.jamieoliver.com/bloggers/viewtopic.php?id=48315

Just visited your blog and liked it a lot. These are pages from my Jamie Oliver blog. I thought you'd like the similarity of ideas.

MYstory of HIStory said...

No problem warriormom - I did manage to touch base w/ mommaskye tho'. Hope you enjoyed this beautiful day!

Mug & Lupine...Like Mother, Like Daughter :)

Welcome Yiota - Thanks for stopping in. I enjoyed my visit to your blog(s) as well :)