Thursday, April 2, 2009

Priorities



Matthew 16:25


For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it.

***

The trouble w/ living by priorities ... is that it sees everything as a heirarchy......If you put God at the top .....how much is enough? How much time do you give me before you can go on about the rest of your day, the part that interests you so much more ...I don't just want a piece of you ......I want all of you....

Paraphrase from The Shack

1 comment:

mom24boys said...

So often everyone thinks of it as a hierarchy of priorities. When Jim was first sick I struggled with guilt and priorities. Pastor shared something great with me in a way I'd never thought of before. He has such a way of doing that! I'll bring his diagram next week to pass along in terms of the hierarchy or not.