Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hidden Treasure - Part 2 of 3

Continued from previous post:

Today, being Strike's b-day, made for an extra special day - but the treasure hunt concept came to me last minute!...so I flew by the seat of my pants kinda creating it as the day unfolded.

My favorite clues & treasures:

Clue: (From her sister) - To find what you will now want to seek, look up & under something where you sleep. Treasure: Sun in for her hair - she is growing up!

Clue: Make new friends, but keep the old. One is silver & the other gold. This clue is really a link - to a silver treasure, I think! Tho over time as it becomes old, perhaps it will change from silver to gold.
Treasure: A new friend! Strike started her own blog & I linked her to my friend's daughter - across the country - who recently started a blog too.

Treasure: A back & forth journal w/ this msg: This gift is from me to you - But then it soon should be - read first then written in - and given back to me!

There were some treasures "hidden in plain sight" too, & the final hidden treasure will be revealed in a post of it's own (below). Thx! SO much to all who her made her special day, extra special!!

2 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog!
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

mom24boys said...

How imaginative for flying by the seat of your pants. And on all the diamond info too! Great job Mom!