Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hidden (Birthday)Treasure!

Happy 12th Birthday, Strike!!

You are SO Special! Unique! Rare! Exceptional! Precious! ... A treasure!

In addition to all the incredible gifts God has already blessed you with,
we have some for you today too!

AND clues(!) ...
to help you find
ALL that's been hidden
w/
YOU in mind!!

Happy (Treasure!) Hunting !!!

P.S. Hope you don't mind, I invited my blogger friends to peek in on the fun we're going to have today! (*Blogger friends stay tuned for more peeks (pics!) & details to follow - tomorrow morning!)

4 comments:

dswenor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MYstory of HIStory said...

Hey Auntie D...What a fun phone call for her to answer as you sang happy b-day to her! I cut/pasted/deleted your comment & am reposting an edited version here w/ her real name omitted :)

O what fun ! I can't wait too see the hidden treasure. Iam so excited for you Strike -have a GREAT birthday!!!!! You are a treasure -so glad God decided to bring into our lives. Love and Hugs Auntie D

mom24boys said...

I cannot wait to hear about it. She is such a treasure; I hope she knows that. I wish I could say more but will have to say it privately! Uggh... sometimes this 'hidden' stuff is so hard!

Jubilee Joy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

This is one of my favorite verses and I hope it blesses your heart today!!!!

"The LORD your God is WITH YOU, he is MIGHTY to save. He will take GREAT delight in YOU, He will quiet you with HIS LOVE, He will REJOICE over YOU with singing."
Zephaniah 3:17

The GOD of the universe feels all that for YOU!!!

Blessings,
Jubilee