Friday, March 13, 2009

Dolphins!

The dolphins over HERE have a special treat for you! I love dolphins! One of the highpoints of my life was swimming w/ the dolphins in Tahiti (Thank you hubby...you've given me some amazing gifts!!) Strike is gonna love the treat too & it's timely bc she's studying Swimming Creatures of the Fifth Day.

I love toward the end when the guy says something to the effect ... just when you think you've seen/learned it all, something else comes up. -- It just seems so like my relationship w/ God ... & so I see His nature revealed/SO creatively (beautifully!) expressed in nature (creation!) ... yet again!

Enjoy the "show"! ...& thx for sharing, Bunny!

2 comments:

Bunny Wilson said...

I loved the beauty of the playful nature these dolphins have. It never ceases to amaze me at how God created so many different aspects of personality in the animal kingdom.

Thanks for the link.

Randi Sue said...

Neat. We had Sea World passed last year and I never saw them doing this. It almost makes me want to get passed again.