Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sooo tender .... & mild

I very much enjoyed visiting w/ those who participated in Scattering Lupine's & Yiota's Blogger Christmas Party - enjoyed chatting w/ old friends & meeting some new ones.

One treasure I found over at Everyday Possibilities (If you haven't already, stop in over there. She was a very gracious hostess w/ a lovely party post) was just too good not to share. It's been warming my heart ever since as I've been listening to it over & over. This has to be the MOST beautiful rendition of Silent Night I have ever heard... SO tender - & mild...

3 comments:

Sherry said...

It was a great party and I'm glad you liked this version of "Silent Night". Silent Night is one of my top 3 Christmas songs and this rendition is so heartwarming!! I'm glad you wanted to share it! That's what this season is all about, right! ♥

Yiota said...

Good morning!
I'm glad you enjoyed the party and have found new frieds. Sherry is a very special lady. Her blog is like yours in the 'something more than ...' I've been telling you about.
Take care!

Bunny Wilson said...

So beautiful! I'd like to repost it on my blog with kudos to you, of course! Hope you have a great Christmas.