Sunday, December 20, 2009

Living Nativity



Our church youth group performed a living nativity at church this evening. Playmaker was Mary. Her best friend was Joseph. Strike was an angel. They really did a nice job - all the kids involved. Just so sweet - especially bc they were older kids & they ran the whole program.... acting, singing/worship/speaking...the whole kit & kaboodle :) & they were so enthusiastic about what they were sharing - I really got the sense that their heart was in it.

2 comments:

warriormom said...

Babymomma so wanted to go but had had a rough day with baby and was toast by the time it came to go. If her hubby hadn't been working, I would have stayed with baby and they could have gone. It looks like it was amazing. I'm very proud of this group.

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

How neat! What a great youth group you must have. That's very refreshing.

And I agree about the address stamp. If I had done this post BEFORE I got everyone a present, SOMEONE would have gotten one!