Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

I'm finally going to read this - for perhaps the first time ever?! I honestly don't remember ever reading it before - tho something tells me I might have - (Yikes! It kinda scares me to even think about all that I've forgotten over the years!) Maybe it will "come back to me" once I begin :)

I must say, I'm a bit skeptical - bc, at least in my mind, ANY Christmas pageant in the running for "the best one ever" is going to be in stiff competition w/ the one the children at our church peformed last Sunday :)

3 comments:

Susan said...

I actually love this book. I've read it to the kids before and we are reading it again this year and it is a hoot!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what you think! I laugh all the way through it and try to drag out reading it as long as I can every year...

Unknown said...

oh, and I love the new blog look! You are decorating for tomorrow's party, huh?