Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmastime Snapshots


Our kitchen window
A Christmas tea table set for a bookgroup discussion

Christmas morning Breakfast

A gift from my youngest daughter
that she bought w/ her own money & wrapped by herself

Christmas Day has just begun & we've already worn Mak out...
he cracks me up when he stretches out like this...


Gumdrop Tree
Christmas Dinner Table

Dessert - Dark Rich Chocolate-Cranberry Cake
&

a game of Guesstures
Baking cookies & decorating each other!

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Ah, what a lovely, fun- and family-filled holiday. Best wishes to all!

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Your cake turned out great! And YOU DID THE GUMDROP TREE!!!! YAYY!!!

I got your Christmas card! Thank you...

Finally, we're back from traveling for five days and I can catch up on my blog reading. I loved your Christmas recap and the pretty little gift from your youngest daughter.