Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like ....


C * H * R * I * S * T * M * A * S



Please come in - out of the cold.

Can you stay awhile?

We're busy as we count down the days til Christmas...

But certainly not too busy to visit w/ a friend.

Come on in the kitchen.

Can I get you a drink?

Care for a candy cane?

or a cuppa?

Can't decide what flavor? Hmm... if
this is the most difficult decision you have to make today ...
you are having a ReAlLy good day :)

How 'bout we head into the family room & visit by the fire

My brother & his wife gave us this African Nativity. I've never seen one like it.





If you stay long enough perhaps you can help us decorate our tree!

We've only done the lights so far.

Hey - do you see what I see?.....

When you arrived it was dark & the ground was clear.
Now --- it's light out(!) & there is a blanket of S*N*O*W* outdoors!

You stayed all night, my friends.

My .... how time flies when you're havin' fun :)

I've really enjoyed your company. SO glad you stopped in.


2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

It was a GREAT visit, thank you! I especially love the star lit up on your door.

But my goodness - there's no snow outside my window. I went to sleep hoping for some. Enjoy yours today, I'll just have to wait a little longer.

Yiota said...

Thanks so much for the invitation!
I had a great time!
Could I take a bucket of snow back home?
Take Care!