Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What's the first thing that comes to your mind?

Camping FUN in 2001.
Marc - remember this??
We STILL have Moo Cow Baby :)
- in fact he's in Strike's bed as I type :)

Edit: Playmaker just saw this... must've been way past her bedtime when this pic was taken... as she recognized that face as the one she still makes when she's tooooo tired :)

We are going camping soon - but haven't been camping in a long time - & so ... I'm making a list of Things NOT To Forget When We Go Camping. - won't publish it here but ph you can help by sharing the first thing that comes to your mind?! :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

matches, wood, s'more fixings, towels, salt, pepper, food, foil, rope, tent, sun screen

probably not much help!

We are going camping Labor Day weekend with our small group. It is going to be so fun. 8 adults and 13 kids. We are going to the coast. Jeep and I would like to get a tent trailer some day. He's not much of a tent camper. Too much work he says. I agree, but our girls LOVE camping and I feel like we need to provide the experience for them. I like it too, despite the work, and didn't get to go much as a kid. I just need a streamline way of doing it. With a tent trailer it's all there, just get your clothes and go. KWIM? Besides all that, storing all your gear can be a problem too.

mamazim said...

If I remember correctly....I made sure that we had finger nail polish!!!!!!!!! But, then as now, my first item to pack is good old T.P. :-)

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi Susan - all good things NOT to forget :) Thanks! We had a trailer in OR & I agree - it's much easier that way. We're tenting this time w/ 3 other families - two have trailers 2 of us have tents. I'm out of practice but I'm looking forward to it.

&

Hi Mommazim!! So nice to see you here!!! FUN!! I was lookin' at pics from that '01 trip this AM ... so many memories :) ...

dswenor said...

first I have to state that and I bet all the the smores that MJ and Eric have a complete list from a-z and then a list from z-a. But..... first you need hairspray, then lip gloss, don't foget the toothbrush lol. camp chairs, coffee, cream, bug spray, sunscreen,cups spoons, tissues, games, matches, fun, bible, laughter, tarp, string/rope for clothes line. well have to see what you has ben fogotten lol