Monday, June 22, 2009

We Survived!

We survived!! ... almost NO TV for one month (w/o complaining!). Really - they should make a reality show on that premise! The line blurred & did get crossed on-line at times & we decided not to apply the challenge to when the kids were out & about at friends' houses, etc. ...it's kinda hard to say "We're not watching TV so you can't either!"

I think "No complaining about No TV" was probably more challenging than the "No TV" but I'm glad we included it!!

I'd do it again in a hearbeat....but I think my husband is mulling over another challenge (one I probably wouldn't enjoy as much!) ...has to do w/
not buying anything we don't really need for one whole month. Yikes.... I may try to negotiate/manipulate(?!) to include cable TV -- as we don't get any reception to speak of w/o it :)


P.S. Strike decided not to apply her "prize $" to her IPOD touch fund but got a cell phone instead (likely subject of a future post) ... so she's STILL earning/saving :)

1 comment:

dswenor said...

so if no shopping what will you ever do lol.

we are having the same problem with the tv in regards to the lack of reception.