Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Did I miss my calling?


When I study alongside Strike, sometimes I wish I became a
...

scientist bc I'm sure it would help me & others understand the Creator better.

or a teacher or a politician - bc we study HIS story which includes all that's missing from most history text books & from it I can pretty much tell where the future is headed & I can tell people haven't learned much of anything from what's taught in many schools.

or a mathematician bc once I figured out that math seems to be part of a "code" that when "cracked" points to God, suddenly I wanted to understand so much more right now(!) - but I still have so much to learn.

or an author or public speaker bc communicating well (Language Arts) is critical when you have something important to share (& I do!)

or an artist bc creatively expressing who God is would be awesome & I'd love to be able to do it well!

or a nurse! - I've always wanted to be one - how useful that could be in sharing God's love & compassion w/ those who are most needy!

Hmm. Did I miss my calling? Or has God been continually calling me from every direction as if to say "Just DO SOMETHING!" - so I answered by becoming a homeschooling mom - so as not to limit my options & to enjoy the freedom to dabble in all of them but not for the love of money - & to attempt to help my children discover their calling (passion!) & do the same?! All I know for sure here is that I passionately love what I'm doing.


...whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
I Corinthians 10:31b

No comments: