Tuesday, June 23, 2009

This is my plan....

My previous "Think Summer" list/post could have also been called "Simple Pleasures" or "Cheap Thrills". We are in $ saving mode but truth be told, I'm not even wishing we could do more or go on an expensive vacation. That list is packed w/ things I really want to do (ph I should have called it "My Really Want To Do List" :).

Following is my:

"Really Want to Get Done but Don't Really Want To Do List"

Paint/Redecorate:

The Master Bath
The Girls'/Guest Bath
Our Bedroom

It may be short but there's a lot's of work to be done nonetheless!

Yesterday in my Dove chocolate wrapper (wish I saved it!) I found words of wisdom to this effect (...mb I should go eat some more to see if I can find the exact quote :)

Add some life to your life...Stop planning & start doing!

so - that's my plan :)

- but I have one more list to make first & ph you can help me ....(stay tuned for my next post next post :)

No comments: