Friday, May 1, 2009

Divine Fruit Salad

I'm enjoying this study. A friend recently asked me what it is I like so much about it. The short answer is bc the better I know/understand what the Fruit of the Spirit is & how I should be bearing it, serving it & sharing it w/ others (ie. living! ....beyond myself!....ministry) - the better I get to know/understand who/what God is (& is not). To some degree it's reassuring. & to another it's convicting.

It seems whatever fruit we're studying at any given time, is my favorite & I crave it! This week it happens to be gentleness.

I invite you to
Taste and see that the LORD is good (Ps. 34:8 NIV) for yourself by sharing this "recipe for Divine Fruit Salad":

The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. (Gal 5:22-23 NIV)

I will refresh the weary and satify the faint (Jer 31:25 NIV)

EnJOY!

No comments: