Monday, May 4, 2009

Information ex"CHANGE"

See edit in red - below:
"Change the world one life at a time."

That's my brother's motto. He teaches children in Africa. Perhaps it came to mind after I watched this video (which I first saw here: It's Like Herding Cats - a pastor's life) - bc I wonder - when change seems to be the only thing that's consistent (ie. at such a time as this!) ...

Q
Should we be changing the way we share the Message (The Gospel) that never changes?

A I don't know. But I tend to think we should consider new options that didn't exist until recently as new opportunities -- which in order to seize them would require doing some things differently / changing how we share (but not what/Who) we share - & inherent in these new opportunities is plenty of room for creativity toward that end.

Q Does more information mean more answers to the questions of life that really matter ... in the end?

A I don't think so. Tho' I absolutely believe that more accurate (key word here) information will provide - & IS already providing(!) - more evidence that God's Word is Truth.









Hebrews 13:8 8Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

No comments: