Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Creative? Manipulation.

Create: 1. to cause to come into being, as something unique that would not naturally evolve or that is not made by ordinary processes.

The first definition of "create" at dictionary.com causes me to consider that the term “creative” only accurately describes God bc only God can make something/anything/everything(!) - out of nothing.

which ... causes me to consider … there must be a better word (hmmm.....) to describe man in this regard - since man is limited in “creative” ability - to combining materials that God already made, in various ways, to make something different – or to changing the form of something that already exists (gas, solid, liquid).

Hmm... I think I've found it. - what I was looking for. - just the right word. - to describe man in this "creative" regard: .... manipulative(!)

seems fitting.
in almost every regard.
doesn't it?

P.S. (sarcastic) Question: from my husband: Man...why are you picking on the men...what about the women

My (sarcastic) Answer: The word is "man"ipulative .... not "wo-man"ipulative! :) Kidding! - Bad joke?!

No comments: