Thursday, January 5, 2012

"practical"-ly perfect - & pretty too!



Strike has a couple of "hobbies", if you will. At least in the sense that she has quite a collection of both costume jewelry and scarves.  I must say, the girl's got nice taste and a style all her own. She can make fancy rhinestone/sparkly earrings, a pretty scarf and a hoodie sweatshirt (seriously!) look as if they were destined to be together!  She found a clever way to organize her earrings by "tacking" them onto a cork/bulletin board - and I believe I've stumbled onto a practical-ly perfect (& pretty!) solution for her necklaces - and perhaps her scarves too. One with the potential to be a fun project for me as well! :) And, come to think of it, I'm pretty sure Playmaker would like one too... ;) 




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I've always wanted to be one of those folks who can come up with cute ideas like that on my own. Oh well! I'm pretty good at copying other folks' ideas, though! :)

warriormom said...

I love using old door/drawer pulls....I haven't but I've wanted to for years! Great idea!

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Very, very nice! And maybe a third one....for mom? ;)