Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HeARTwork

If I'm to have hope of pulling off something special for my loved ones on Valentines Day, I need to plan ahead - sooo - I popped on over to Martha Stewart's place and found oodles of inspiration.  Here are a few personal favorites:











A poem unfolds as it's opened. Not sure which 
I'd find to be more challenging tho'  - writing a poem or 
following the directions to fold it up properly! 
The directions on Martha Stewart's site are confusing - but I found a 
helpful instruction video here.


 Or for something so simple

 how about  




They're the perfect little something to tuck inside
those pretty doily envelopes above. 


I better get busy. 

1 comment:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Oooh! Bookmarks and doily wrapped envelopes are my favorites! (I don't think I could muster the poem one either...)