Monday, January 5, 2009

My Project 365/New Year Resolution

I enjoyed celebrating Advent this year more than ever....b/c of how I did it differently! In fact, I enjoyed it so much I don't want to to stop! It was hands down more meaningful that candy calendars! So - I'm resolving to make it a way of life in '09 - by intending to practice at least one random act of kindness/be a blessing to at least one unsuspecting person every day. I love how it shifted my focus off of me & onto others...how people's smiles brightened my day (yep there's a selfish root in it all :) - how it helped me remember that it really is more blessed to give than to receive. Once again - I'm off to a late start .... but I'll enjoy to playing "catch-up" :) Hopefully eventually it will come more naturally & I'll become more of the person I want to be - w/o having to try so hard! :)

No comments: