Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tickled Pink


This (shiny brand spankin' new red helmet) means Playmaker made her High School Ice Hockey team! She was the only girl that tried out...except for a girl goalie who also made it -- still not sure if she'll be on V or JV but it doesn't really matter to me b/c those boys are one size (BIG!) on both levels. She's tickled pink - as pink as her huge pink hockey bag! I, on the other hand - well, let's just say I got pretty good at multitasking (watching & praying at the same time!) when her big brother played - & so - I'll do it again...

Hmm - given that her school colors are red/white....I wonder if her coaches would object to her wearing a giant STOP! sign logo?

1 comment:

Randi Sue said...

I smile because I can see my little 6 y\o girl doing this some day. She is good at any sport she tries and is very determined. She plays baseball and golf so far.

Of course, hockey is not big in my neck of the woods.