Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dear Santa,

May I pleeeaase have electricity for Christmas?

Sincerely,

Powerless

-----

STILL no power here. We've been w/o electricity for a week now since the ice storm (see pics on previous post). It's amazing what one takes for granted! We're in for another storm tomorrow so no telling when we'll get power. So grateful for my boyscout extraordinare hubby! He makes this whole thing bearable. He hooked me on the laptop tonight here at home for the first time since the ice storm ... using his car as a generator!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I will not complain of our little bit of snow and ice and cold and yucky driving conditions. I will not.

I hope you get electricity back soon. That is tough. How are you doing with meals?

Anonymous said...

Praying your electricity is restored soon! Hope the next storm isn't bad. We'd love to have just a bit of snow here so feel free to send some our way. :)