Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmm - Can I give a gift to them that is really for me?




I'm organized ... to a degree - but there's definitely room for improvement & it's toward that end that (not crafty) I decided to hand-make this particular gift for my family:


ORGANIZATION
in the form of a:


CUSTOM(!) HOUSEHOLD
NOTEBOOK/ORGANIZER
...


to have & to hold, from this day forward,
important info all together in one place.

It's a basic 3 ring binder that includes: 2009 Planner (3holes), notebook, tabs/pockets/places for: Chore Chart, School/Sports Schedules, Bills/Checkbook, Stamps, Calculator, Receipts, Menus, Grocery List, Coupons, To Do List, Church Newsletter/Calendar/Directory/Youth Group, one tab for each kiddo, etc.......& a partridge in a pear tree! :) There's lot's more I could include - but this is just the stuff I want to keep handy ...&.... that's what the extra tabs are for :)

Such a simple - practical - inexpensive - stress relieving - keeps on giving - gift :)

The question is....Who is it really for?... them? or me? :)

No comments: