Monday, December 26, 2011

glimpses of our Christmas celebration



glimpses of our Christmas...




Playmaker really enjoyed wrapping gifts this year. 


I commented in the grocery store about how pretty these were - and one day soon after they were delivered to me, personally! -- And the delivery guy....oh - SO - handsome!! :) I gave him a good tip ;)   ....Thank you, honey :) 





I adore this outfit :) 




hmmm..perhaps we have our Christmas card pic for next year - already?! For once I feel ahead of the curve! ... just kidding ;)


I dunno how he did it?! - but Santa managed to find another set of CuddlDuds/Fleecewear w/ Stretch for me - just my size too. Pretty sure they were the last pair left on the planet.


Purple. 
 Note.. in an attempt to get some more milage out of her Uggs, Playmaker dyed them purple - and Santa brought her some new Ugg/sheepskin insoles (only $15!). It was like getting new boots for a fraction of the cost. 




Playmaker was down to the wire trying to finish this up in the St. Nick of time! We were literally tying it thru' in the car on the way to deliver it to the recipient as his house on Christmas night!




1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Ahhh, it looks like you all had a terrific holiday! .....and I was going to suggest that the group pic would be great for next year's photo, too!

Best wishes!