Tuesday, December 13, 2011

gingerbread play doh & tortilla snowflakes



Hmmm...I don't really have a good reason (no little ones around) to make gingerbread play-doh ... but does one really need a good reason to make gingerbread play-doh?? :)




These I think my big girls would enjoy making. Pretty sure that, 
unlike the real thing, these snowflakes taste best warm...straight from the frying pan
but that like the real thing ... they'll  melt in your mouth ;) 


And for a slightly different variation ...


Being a lover of children's stories ... well, wouldn't it be fun to prepare these in the company of a child after reading The Gingerbread Man and Snowflake Bentley together? ;) 

 Clever. Simple. Festive. Fun!

Click the pics for links to the recipes. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! All of the photos are so beautiful! I'm in desperate need of a new camera so I can include more photos on my blog too. :) Maybe I'll get one for Christmas! Thanks for visiting Homeschooling Blessings and leaving me a comment! I hope you'll come back to visit again soon.