Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hand-dipped Home Runs should be a big hit!




Hoooray! Strawberry pickin' season begins today!!! - which ironically coincides w/ the first time I've ever seen Hand-dipped Home Runs! They're sure to be a big hit at Strike's playoff game on Thursday ... assuming (hoping!) I'm able to make them look as nice as the ones of those who inspired me to try this morning :) Tho' I'm going to attempt to make them look more like the yellow-green balls w/ red lacing that her league uses.

I thought these were tastefully done & full of fun too:

Bride & Groom
Wedding Berries :)

2 comments:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

SO cute! You can do it!!!!

(Thanks for the upcoming Father's Day reminder! I am always so paranoid I will forget a day like that or a birthday...)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Oooh, they look so good. I'll bet you'll have fun making these!

Try to snap a picture for us, since we won't be there to taste test them!

;)