Wednesday, November 25, 2009

From our table to yours...


Happy Thanksgiving from our table to yours!!

May your day be filled w/ food, fun, fellowship, family & friends - & your mind be so consumed w/ all that you've been blessed w/ that it pours out of your heart & mouth in the form of GIVING THANKS! :)


I'm off to bed shortly & looking forward to nodding off by counting my blessings. So much to be thankful for.


My Kitchen Prayer

Picture of Old Wood Stove - Tipnut.com

God bless my little kitchen,
I love its every nook,
And bless me as I do my work,
Wash pots and pans and cook.

And may the meals that I prepare
Be seasoned from above
With Thy great blessings and Thy grace,
But most of all Thy love.

As we partake of earthly food,
The table before us spread,
We’ll not forget to thank Thee, Lord,
Who gives us daily bread.

So bless my little kitchen, God,
And those who enter in,
May they find naught but Joy and Peace,
And Happiness therein.

Author Unknown

via

No comments: