Monday, July 7, 2008

Spontaneous Hair Cut - No tears!....whew :)

Playmaker & I did a spontaneous thing together yesterday & I have to think I happened upon one of the best deals in town! We had our hair cut at a local cosmetology school. I wanted a very different (for me) look/rather difficult cut...but didn't want to shell out big bucks. Playmaker just wanted more layers. So - I mustered up the courage & lay my hair - & Playmaker's beautiful mane - in the hands (holding scissors!) of others (students at that!) ....& in the end breathed a sigh of relief...as we're well pleased! Shampoo, hair cut AND style was $10! I really enjoyed the time spent w/ my daughter.... (who could have chosen to go w/ another friend instead...but she chose to go w/ me! :) -- and am enjoying my fun/new/cool(!) summer cut too.

She & I tried to take a pic of ourselves afterwards/together ...but it just wasn't happening. Pretty funny tho' if you were to see us trying :) I'll try to get/post pics to this post after she wakes up today.

1 comment:

mom24boys said...

It looks great! Hurrah for you both. I did not see her today up close but will check it out next time.