Friday, February 10, 2012

practical-ly perfect valentines






I've been doing some internet surfing in search of ideas for valentines.  If I'm going to enjoy making valentines they have to be rather unique, pretty simple, quite personal and pack the potential to warm the heart and put a smile on the face of those for whom they're intended.   Bottom line - they have to be fun to make, to give and to receive. There's no shortage of ideas out there that fit the bill - and indeed I did find some fun ones. But, when I came across this it occurred to me that I can't think of a single person who wouldn't love to receive one of these...



Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Leo Buscaglia -
via 


They're unique. Simple/so easy. Personal/custom made on the spot! And - considering that I tend to be more creative when it comes to doing things than I am when it comes to making things -  well,  as far as I'm concerned, random acts of kindness are practical-ly perfect in every way for Valentine's Day :)


No comments: