Monday, May 17, 2010

I've got the hang of it & I'm hooked

You've probably already seen my slideshow of Senegal - but I finally made a Blurb of it - my very first blurb ever! - & now that I have the hang of it, I'm hooked. I'm ordering this photo journal of our trip in a hardback coffee table type book & I can hardly wait to see how it turns out "for real".

I'd love to make a book of some of Strike's best photography - or maybe I could write a story and Playmaker would illustrate it for me?! The possibilities for blurb books are endless. What unique gift potential! ... One can even "slurp" their blog into a blurb!

4 comments:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Oh, and you should publish everything y'all WROTE on the blog, too! It was all so good. I really got a "sense of place" from it.

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi Courtney - I almost did that. Actually I intended to - but then changed my mind. This got pretty pricey tho' just w/ all the pics I included.

You should make one! You'd love it. Mine is pretty basic but they pack the potential for much more creativity & fun ... things that are right up your alley :)

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

What a beautiful "memento" of your adventure! I'm sure the whole family will be grateful to have this in the years to come.
You are so clever! :)

Yiota said...

Wow! I'm impressed! What a great idea!