* recipes while I'm cooking - I can be soooo sloppy!
* permission slips/paperwork for the kids to remember - could save me a rushed trip to the school!
* lunch $
* Scripture I want to memorize - or I want my kiddos to memorize :)
* Timely (key word here) words of wisdom - I've got a million of 'em :)
* Appointment reminders
* Grocery List
* Things to do TODAY
* ...or better yet..."Things I DID DO Today"- Hubby will be SO impressed :)
* Things I want to remember....Don't forget:______, _______ & ______ !
* Things I want to forget - nooo...If I list them, that'll just make it MORE difficult!
* Notes from Daddy - who often leaves AND comes home - when it's dark
* Jokes & cartoons - we're addicted to fun around here :)
* Chore Lists - they're not going to like that one!...oh well, such is life!
* Interesting info/article clippings, etc. (....or maybe that's just TMI!?)
* Coupons - A penny saved is a penny earned.
* Phone messages - scratch that.....we canceled our land line & they all have their own cell phones now.
oooooooh - I just thought of another one. Playmaker just texted me that she got an "A-" on her research paper! Hoooorrraaay!! That's HEADLINE NEWS here at Grand Central Station! Signing off....to go post "CONGRATULATIONS!" for all to see :)