Friday, October 30, 2009

It's a date!


All the kids have plans for tonight....SOoo - my husband seized the opportunity by asking me out!...on a dinner date! ... Tonight!

Hmm ...

What to wear?

What to order from the menu that I won't end up wearing?!

What will we talk about? The past? The present? The future?...
The kids! :)


I'm SO excited! Can you tell?

I wonder if he'll pop the question ....


"Would you marry me - again ... if you could?"

There's no doubt in my mind what my (three letter) answer would be...but it could be fun to string him along a bit ... ya know --- make him sweat. But after all the time we've spent together, he can see right thru' me. It wouldn't work - I know it it wouldn't work. I can barely keep his birthday presents & Christmas gifts a secret long enough to allow them to be the surprise they were intended to be - let alone keep a secret this big.

It's only just after 8AM.... I still have
all day yet to wait -- for my date.

After 23+ years, you'd think I'd be over this adolescent phase!...but honestly --- I hope it never goes away.


i love this feeling


24
A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother.
Proverbs 18:24


1 comment:

Yiota said...

That sounds like a lot of fun and so sweet at the same time. I really, truly, honestly don't remember when we last went out the two of us. Have fun!