Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Do you believe what you believe is really real?!...


...Does this question haunt you? I realize that with the confidence I have in the ability to answer w/ an emphatic "YES!", I should reflect the courage & conviction wrapped in that answer....yet I know I don't always.

Check out this link: www.thetruthproject.org & view the short & long trailers. After having taken this world view tour ourselves, my husband & I are now facilitating the discussion in two separate "classes". The material is so well presented & thought provoking so the discussion part is easily inspired.


"We're challenged to either confront culture, to abandon it - or transform it."
Gordon Pennington, The Truth Project


On Sept. 27 a one day nationwide Truth Project simulcast is scheduled (more info is at the same website). If the trailers peak your interest, I highly recommend you register! This curriculum is not available (or shouldn't be) from retailers - or even from Focus on the Family, who sponsored/produced it, b/c it was designed to only be made available for purchase to those who have taken the course - but - the entire DVD curriculum/12 lessons (reg aprx $80 I think) is included in the cost of this one day simulcast - so it's a great deal!

2 comments:

Randi Sue said...

I'm going to check it out.

MYstory of HIStory said...

If you decide to go - I'd be really curious to hear what you think afterwards. - I don't think I'll ever tire of hearing/watching/sharing. & re: the discussion: it's interesting, to learn some about where it leads others in their thoughts based on their individual/unique perspectives.