below....the organ :) You'd hardly recognize it!
& used a Powerpoint presentation to change the sky from clear
Strike is the Zebra on the right.
....told ya pajamas make great costumes :)
Tho' a bit big, thanks to a drawstring,
they didn't require altering after all.
At the end we shared a Powerpoint slide show of the kids preparing for the performance, "Ark Art" that children made, & "Noah's Nursery" for which several parents submitted photos of our precious babies & toddlers dressed in animal costumes. So incredibly cute, they were! :)
I had planned to get the congregation involved by having them help us create an acapella rainstorm to set the stage but as time got closer, I let that go. I loved the idea!! - but it was an extra challenge we just didn't need.
Every week we tweaked our plans a bit more...made changes.... worked out little bugs - all the way up to the very end - until time no longer afforded us that option.
I'd love to share pics of all the clever costumes but I don't feel right posting pics of the children without permission. I included a few here bc I figured they wouldn't be recognizable.
All in all over the past few months, it took God (I'm sure it was Him who helped us identify a major technical issue at the very last minute & remedy it just in the nick of time!) & about 50(!) people, each doing their part (including 16 lively "animals") to pull this off! It was a tremendous team effort! The kids rose to the occasion beautifully! I could not be more proud of them!
Stay tuned for "Ark Art" tomorrow!