Wednesday, November 5, 2008

May I call you Sarah?

Dear Governor Palin,

With all due respect, may I call you Sarah? ... as I feel as if I know the real you - despite the media(!) - which, in & of itself, speaks volumes of kudos on your behalf.

The joke is going around that if you could walk on water, the headlines would read: PALIN CAN'T SWIM. I know Someone personally who did walk on water - & based on His experience, I think this is a safe assumption.


I was awake much of the night - trying not to reach for the remote control & rest in knowing that God is in control.

Thank you, Sarah - for all the selfless choices you've made in both your personal & public life - thereby leading by serving with com-passion. Your name, next to Senator McCain's on the ballot, clearly defined the Republican ticket in such a way that I was honored to exercise the privilege of giving my vote to the two of you.

The Light shines brightest in the dark - which is precisely why I believe you shown so brightly (beautifully!!) while the eyes of the world were on you.

Press on my friend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great post! Sarah was the reason I got excited about the McCain ticket. I recently told another mom as dinner (who didn't like Sarah) that she makes me want to move to Alaska!

Carrie Thompson said...

Hey did you check out my side bar, I took down my McCain and put one of Sarah Palin signing a Palin 2012 sign! YEAH!

again thanks for checking out my blog and I just realized your blog says MY story of His story not mystery of history! I know sad but that is just how I read it the first time. anyhoo cute title.

Randi Sue said...

My sentiments, exactly!