Monday, June 23, 2008

Hello out there....

Some motivation for finally making the big leap to "the blog scene" stems from the following:

1.) One of my best friends (my brother!) - is moving to Africa & phone calls won't be so frequent.

2.) My husband's family recently got together for the first time in 22yrs - & some of us hardly knew each other.

3.) It seems God's Word and His Works (creation!) both whisper and shout relationship! - and that modern technology encourages us to be much more independent than we were ever intended to be. Soooo ... this blog is, in part, an effort to use technology instead to maintain (rather than discourage!) my personal relationships. I'll attempt to wrap words around what I'm learning, doing, seeing, enjoying and enduring - and provide some illustrations too by photo-journaling. If a picture paints a thousand words....this will save you - and me(!) a lot of time :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Welcome. Will you be putting your name up on the blog anywhere? I hope you enjoy the journey of blogging. It can take you to amazing places, and you will meet amazing people.
Blessings,
Susan

MYstory of HIStory said...

Hi Susan. Wow -- there's only ever one first visitor/comment ... & you're it!! Thank you. Hmmm - Do you put your name on your blog? I came up w/ a "code name" for now :)

mom24boys said...

Hey there Wonder Woman! You amaze me..... I don't know how you do it all. I already enjoy your wisdom and all your wonderful insight into God's word. I can't wait to see and read what you do here. You are such in inspiration to me in so many ways...... woman, wife, mother,friend, child of God.......I'll stop there!

A Good Kinda Crazy said...

Welcome to the "blogsphere"!