Monday, April 5, 2010

Let's go fly a kite

Weatherwise, this was the most beautiful Easter I ever remember in New England.
Spokes went for a long bikeride
& the rest of us went to church & then made a beeline for the beach!


Strike & Daddy

This ....

& this...

were our focal points much of the time.
We named this fellow Einstein :)


Look Mom! No Hands!


Playmaker has kiteflying down to a most efficient method.


Sisters


Toes


Me and my shadows :)



When the day was done, I had enjoyed two of my favorite things;
making memories ....
& a friend :)



2 comments:

Courtney at SL's No Ennui said...

Looks like wonderful Easter! It reminds me of our Easter last year when we lived at the beach. We went to a sunrise service on the beach. It was absolutely amazing.

And, ah, the kite flying...

Randi Sue said...

Looks like great pictures of a great day!